Re: [hatari-devel] Lethal Xcess memory snapshot fails

On 04/06/2018 at 01:49, Thorsten Otto wrote:
On Montag, 4. Juni 2018 00:39:16 CEST Vincent Rivière wrote:
I use my own HG binary compiled for Cygwin.

Did you also compile it *for* cygwin?

Yes, see above.
I prefer using that Cygwin version, as it has better handling of the filesystem. On the other hand, on the regular Windows version of Hatari, it is impossible to select different drives in the file selector.

If yes, did you also try the plain windows version, eg. using mingw
compilers? And are you using 32 or 64 bit?

I only tried official Hatari 2.0.0 binary, as it was already present in my folder.

Anyway:
The problem seems to be random, and it may appear more or less frequently depending on Hatari versions and games. For me it was almost impossible to use, for Nicolas it was almost impossible to reproduce.

And for information, I use my own SDL built for Cygwin/Win32. And I use it to build all my software. No trouble there.

--
Vincent Rivière