|Re: [hatari-devel] Lethal Xcess memory snapshot fails|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Lethal Xcess memory snapshot fails
- From: Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 11:54:47 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=sender:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=MilPioZW4kfHHM7p/vp/ISXfyIh9621xqj1D5sV+ztE=; b=tGUwWYpOSlTEnODYxX4okRXTOi/GkydWYSB91m1zxN3pdo9WwyCp4YazJ3XndRyTOh CjH3iOYxAzNtbebnYOhJ27NZgFRWc26fApXxr0i/MG1wK0Vk/6v4ZO/PfuQPgV9tiC0H si7/KSl2gbxflQLTw2Jn+I3GXZKrmjS9NeCnQmCMEEimM1W2bthiPdSgmoayN32Q6MFd HlnxDJj6WoVh8IG2SSqPUZDzEuB+P6IfGRQAP2UPsm3bxjUDlKHIDFc85I+gKZwMIZfJ hEcHRv3XRJh2Rtq95Cqj2GZrQVR58gQbHEBb5OhdabWKJoallWrEyLi9wGxELQqJQTWp PG9Q==
On 04/06/2018 at 01:49, Thorsten Otto wrote:
On Montag, 4. Juni 2018 00:39:16 CEST Vincent Rivière wrote:
I use my own HG binary compiled for Cygwin.
Did you also compile it *for* cygwin?
Yes, see above.
I prefer using that Cygwin version, as it has better handling of the
filesystem. On the other hand, on the regular Windows version of Hatari,
it is impossible to select different drives in the file selector.
If yes, did you also try the plain windows version, eg. using mingw
compilers? And are you using 32 or 64 bit?
I only tried official Hatari 2.0.0 binary, as it was already present in
The problem seems to be random, and it may appear more or less
frequently depending on Hatari versions and games. For me it was almost
impossible to use, for Nicolas it was almost impossible to reproduce.
And for information, I use my own SDL built for Cygwin/Win32. And I use
it to build all my software. No trouble there.