Re: [hatari-devel] Lethal Xcess memory snapshot fails

On Montag, 4. Juni 2018 00:39:16 CEST Vincent Rivière wrote:
> I use my own HG binary compiled for Cygwin.

Did you also compile it *for* cygwin? If yes, did you also try the plain
windows version, eg. using mingw compilers? And are you using 32 or 64 bit?

Without knowing the details of Hatari there, i know from Aranym that using the
SDL library is a bit weird. You either end up with a binary that tries to
connect to a X-server (when using the cygwin version) or have to take great
care when linking to and using the win32 SDL version.

Also there might be some weirdness with the type of longs in the 64bit
version.  The cygwin compiler uses 64bit longs, as on other 64bit unix
systems, but for Win32 long is still 32bit.