Re: [hatari-devel] Lethal Xcess memory snapshot fails

Le 04/06/2018 à 10:20, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Which lethal xcess version are you using (STX ? a cracked version from a
compilation ?)

I had most trouble with some hacked ST version.
It seemed that STX and IPF version worked better.
That that is very subjective, I would have to do more (painful) tests.

I suggest to start investigating the "Eclipse Bombs" issue, which I easily reproduced in any case/combination.

--
Vincent Rivière