Re: [hatari-devel] Lethal Xcess memory snapshot fails

Le 03/06/2018 à 15:00, Vincent Rivière a écrit :
On 14/04/2018 at 17:46, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
But I noticed that sometimes a snapshot won't reload (I don't know why yet, it might be a video timing / cpu special case).

Any idea how to fix that?
It makes Hatari unusable for serious gaming.
On the other hand, everything works perfectly with Steem.

Not yet, it's not always reproducable so it's harder to debug (in your case, it might look reproducable, but I can't trigger it myself).

In my case, I press F12 then I choose "save memory snapshot", maybe you use directly the shortcut key to save a snapshot ? (although it should not make a difference)