Re: [hatari-devel] Lethal Xcess memory snapshot fails

Le 04/06/2018 à 11:58, Vincent Rivière a écrit :
Le 04/06/2018 à 10:20, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Which lethal xcess version are you using (STX ? a cracked version from a
compilation ?)

I had most trouble with some hacked ST version.
It seemed that STX and IPF version worked better.
That that is very subjective, I would have to do more (painful) tests.

I suggest to start investigating the "Eclipse Bombs" issue, which I easily reproduced in any case/combination.

sorry, can't reproduce :(

You said "press above key", I guess you mean "up arrow key" ?

I tried in STF mode and STE mode, and can't get any crash even if pressing up key repeatedly when logo is displayed.

Does it crash in STF or STE modes for you (or both) ? Can you tell which TOS/RAM/CPU settings ?