Re: New macOS 2.1.0 release candidate (Was: [hatari-devel] crash on the osx gui)

Thorsten,

I did not notice it because I have Hatari in a subdirectory of /Applications of which I am the owner. In that case, it does save the screenshot in that directory. Again, I agree this is not correct behavior for a macOS application. However, until someone has time to work on it, it is behavior that is unlikely to change. I do not have the appropriate Objective C knowledge (or the time) to work on changing this. Honestly, I can count on one hand the number of times that I have created screenshots from Hatari.

Bob C