|Re: [hatari-devel] OS compatibility documentation for builds?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] OS compatibility documentation for builds?
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 16:51:06 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1513439468; bh=mmnm8iVGPAQ0NLh144lGKTfdvCqMYOkckR70PdWj5YI=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=nNSjgeyyAWhJmJN1Cpf1rIr3ejsneObk5KlXh2Q3h+1HoS3UoDW8/ScyDB1kv+cGG WdDyb+rJ7IHgnBefhItuDu21IWC0wLiXRllkE/G5zIwK6O6KlIB1NugqM+0p7Ms7Zl 2BFJodpRxCTqlBPUKHgvbZySU3fs0EoYRYT7j+kLxzRKVkN42no1yVnYnD9uLySYXv zAFOI6iqwyDGX/w8i4fzPBkeZfGwP4Z/z2PXhsYf1miak3QpVTKT+6HYt1Ak7vcsgX OAJMhPueDBSEpjYvoWyGPWvs3glrsLFjwKhcLtXZJmsZnde6KxsztQ8UMY/C8S0LSb F38j7S/DppJCA==
Am Sun, 3 Dec 2017 20:36:59 +0100
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Le 03/12/2017 à 20:29, Thomas Huth a écrit :
> > Please note that the increasing revnumbers are not unique... They
> > can be different in e.g. the developer's local repository. I hope
> > this won't cause any confusing when somebody reports an error with
> > one of the revisions...
> But at the moment we merge to the main devel tree, isn't it the main
> HG tree which chooses its own rev number ? In which case the number
> will be unique relative to main devel tree ?
I don't know for sure, but I think your local revision IDs will not
change if you pull new changes from the public repository. According to
"Revision numbers referring to changesets are very likely to be
different in another copy of a repository. Do not use them to talk
about changesets with other people. Use the changeset ID instead."