|Re: [hatari-devel] OS compatibility documentation for builds?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] OS compatibility documentation for builds?
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 20:29:37 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1512329383; bh=Ev4+i0YikcM0SjSSYtx8DWHd7rZ+WEcwolcQutvWI0E=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=jZ1sD9TZl3u95n+oLZtMhWDv9A3yqpfKCr7wJk3KtMKMZlQqFtwVBL20p+pFjcJmt hvvN1B6i+8Y5piWyb9eG6rTOyxm8ifRH5mZQbVRBKZtajOunb5BkOxaJvI5wyxKcXC iSJpTiKDZTcIF/E2y4rxDi1J7u/9C/6jHyMRLhfONGxmSgJa8xYCEwSSIrKGzwI2CV ZDJs1KOWbFlYmKyjES0/AjSDAqqxgJGY786cw3kxngnIktfYDlWiNi3ucyaWIsI1wm pUCev/g5m/+yd6XoJZy6zS6DTibE1USMaxinCb/ZoUTNOchEf/8SXg/mW663j8+tpN JakshGgYv+qyQ==
Am Sat, 2 Dec 2017 00:56:16 +0200
schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 12/02/2017 12:58 AM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> > Le 30/11/2017 à 23:40, Christer Solskogen a écrit :
> >> I somewhat disagree on that part. Everyone *should* know that
> >> these are test builds. Wherever they got the URL.
> >> Perhaps state it on https://hatari.tuxfamily.org/links.html as
> >> well.
> > I had some thoughts about the naming for each build / directory ;
> > so far, it uses the unique id for the revision, which means the
> > directory are not sorted in date order in ~/hatari. Also, UID might
> > look a little "scary" to some people, compared to a simple number.
> > What about using the rev number instead ? It might be easier to
> > understand and as it's a number, directory would be correctly
> > sorted in ~/hatari.
> > for example, hatari-6be31ec5ad6d would be hatari-rev6768 instead.
> Maybe hatari-commit-<revnumber>
> To make it clearer builds happen for (nearly) all commits?
Please note that the increasing revnumbers are not unique... They can
be different in e.g. the developer's local repository. I hope this won't
cause any confusing when somebody reports an error with one of the