Re: [hatari-devel] Strange Line-F exception

Hi Nicolas,

I can reproduce it under falcon + tos 4.04, but it's not a bug.

What happens in fact is that when your program is started, a HBL interrupt is pending at the same time. So, when you press 'n', this will execute the next instruction, but in that case it will be the pending exception for HBL interrupt, which calls handler at address $68.
Oh.. Is it possible to disable interrupt breaks in the debugger? I get it, it can be useful and everything but for everyday debugging this looks more like an annoyance than a useful feature, esp. on Falcon.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org