Re: [hatari-devel] New SYNC release. New Hatari bugs found ;)

Le 03/12/2017 à 20:12, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

Would a breakpoint that triggers when cache content for given
memory address differs from what's in memory help?

That's what I'm using at the moment, except it's not a breakpoint, it's some code I added by hand.

I'm not sure this should be put in the debugger though, because this is something that can't happen on real HW, it's really a internal Hatari issue. I think it's better to enable this kind of feature with some define when needed.