Re: [hatari-devel] New SYNC release. New Hatari bugs found ;)

On 12/03/2017 09:33 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 03/12/2017 à 20:12, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Would a breakpoint that triggers when cache content for given
memory address differs from what's in memory help?

That's what I'm using at the moment, except it's not a breakpoint, it's some code I added by hand.

I'm not sure this should be put in the debugger though, because this is something that can't happen on real HW, it's really a internal Hatari issue.

I haven't looked at 030 cache modes.  At least on PC, it's completely
normal that cache contains different content than RAM, depending on
cache handling modes and whether program flushed its cache changes
to RAM.

(I.e. something which debugging can interested native code developers.)

I think it's better to enable this kind of feature with some define when needed.