Re: [hatari-devel] New SYNC release. New Hatari bugs found ;)

Le 03/12/2017 à 19:53, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

I guess the should be some debugger command to show what given
address content is in the instruction & data-caches and in RAM.

If you add function to WinUAE CPU core to do that, I'll add
the debugger command to call it.

There're already some dump_caches functions in newcpu.c ; but it won't help fixing the issue here because at the time the program crashed the caches might have been altered hundred of instructions before and will remain "dormant" until an access to this address happened.

For now, the only solution is to enable some compile-time debugging code to display more information on each memory access.