Re: [hatari-devel] New SYNC release. New Hatari bugs found ;)

Le 03/12/2017 à 20:21, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
In my original mail to the list I listed exactly which instructions I traced and how the PC was advanced one word instead of two as indicated by "next PC". It's repeatable to just set a breakpoint at that address.

I don't know enough about the 68030 caches to understand whether this (PC advancing) is cache affected.

In my case, the program crashes on different opcodes that the ones you saw, which would confirm it's a cache issue that could depend on how program was loaded (maybe program is loaded at a different address under Hatari than under real TT)
I'm still investigating, will try to get more infos tonight.