Re: [hatari-devel] New cycle exact YM2149 emulation

😊    Just to be safe,

Le 17/06/2017 à 17:24, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
Hi Miguel,
I think the window should be resizeable, yes? Actually it's the only way to get the proper ST pixel aspect ratio of 0.9/1 :)
For the radio button I assume your comment means that the proper Xib aren't in hg. I only pull, I don't merge diffs, so I don't know ..

Hi

Miguel submitted a patch on the ML the 11th of june, but it was not merged yet. I just pushed it to main repo.

And as Troed said, resizable window is "normal", it's a new feature when using SDL2 (along with much faster rendering under OSX :) )
On OSX we can resize windows programmatically or manually and my knowledge of the emulator and of SDL2 are minimum (hélas). But I do not see the interest to authorize the manual change of dimensions (with the mouse) unless you assert me the opposite. The problem is that, if accidentally you modify the size of the window it seems to me that there is no way to return simply to the good size. As example  see below Hatari windows images modified manually ! interest ?
Miguel