|[hatari-devel] Hatari macOS "nightlies"|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] Hatari macOS "nightlies"
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 00:13:59 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Gut2V2v4DU8+KtXCR4APjdl7sM/bGAeWyfypEvp6DDg=; b=pKFll28pgPMut81ZQpsfGFyW6Rx2IqyAihXpzuF6yAdDeaM0GlulCdP4TbMIopGkoA fqE8q3jfi60Zbpl2/t+LSTamE99DHA6cEDyx/nK/jnyvZiwythIcSp6vScgq+RXeNoAB RfSRit5WOTyEzLbTG/+u5oOmxE4PmwHU5erm/AOu/dndDwcKa1lkSUXiKJyKUM/Wqq+W TFbPAgNzOvD3cgL4qT1B+bRKvqIfgTFZiSW3PndUVllCe3s7BsYtabV9CNLFB5D+Aea7 eG4gb5In/mZuqE+1dtf8fOPyQFCE0TAYOdMDC8ozO/z0R37FkaB/s/xuMS3sjJbHV1SZ AjlA==
As indicated in an earlier post, I've set up an automated build system to pull and build Hatari "nightly". I put nightly in quotes since the build system is my laptop and the script will execute either at midnight or the next possible opportunity I happen to wake it from sleep.
The static URL for the builds is https://troed.ddns.net/d/b90229b625/
and a build.log is included in the archive. I might enhance the script to only make a new build if there are any changes updated from the pull but haven't done it yet.
Please let me know if this is of any use (and feel free to link to the URL above).
@Miguel - the latest build should have the new .xib with working FPU radio button.