Re: [hatari-devel] New cycle exact YM2149 emulation

Hi Troed,

For Mac users, I put up a new devel build here based on an hg pull from just now:
I downloaded that. I found two problems:
1- In french GUI, Radio button of selection of the FPU is disabled. No selection possible.
2- French & English,  Hatari window is resizable (right bottom corner) !!  Very curious !

Question: I use "hg clone...." to dowload source Files.
Xib (french and English) have Radio button of selection of the FPU disabled !
So, these files seem not to be up to date.  Right ?

  Miguel.