Re: [hatari-devel] New cycle exact YM2149 emulation

Thanks Nicolas for all the work you put into this new exact emulation :) I confirm that 7an's initial not-used song for {Closure} now has the voices going in and out of phase (enhancing or cancelling each other out) seemingly just as on real hardware.

For Mac users, I put up a new devel build here based on an hg pull from just now: