Re: [hatari-devel] New cycle exact YM2149 emulation

Hi Miguel,

I think the window should be resizeable, yes? Actually it's the only way to get the proper ST pixel aspect ratio of 0.9/1 :)

For the radio button I assume your comment means that the proper Xib aren't in hg. I only pull, I don't merge diffs, so I don't know ..

(I have btw set up a "nighty build" and once I see it working I will send the URL. It's done on my laptop, I don't have a Mac server, so they will be built and published whenever I start using the laptop mostly every day .. )

/Troed