Re: [hatari-devel] Blitter emulation corner case

Le 20/05/2017 à 11:54, Christian Zietz a écrit :
markus@xxxxxxx schrieb:

The Atari sample code either uses TAS (in the newer docs) or BSET (the
older example). Both _write_ to the LINE_NUM[BUSY] bit while Christian's
code only reads it.

Markus, you're right. I copied the code from another project of mine
where I use the HOG mode. I didn't think about adapting the BUSY bit
handling for the no-HOG mode.
However, one can argue that everything you can do with the real hardware
-- be it according to Atari sample code or not -- in the end should be
properly emulated by Hatari.

I think it's properly emulated, it's just that the blitter copy in that case takes less than 64 bus cycles, so there's no need to restart the blitter a 2nd time in non hog mode