Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Feature request: allow to specify "-d" with autostart

On 6 April 2017 at 08:03, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Failing address is blitter halftone register, so obviously
it will give errors on ST.  Does above function have
something to do with screen updates, and with autostarting
TOS 2 somehow mistaking ST for STE?  Or is NULL in A0
when the function is called just TOS 2 bug?
What the ... ! Can you tell whether it's Hatari bug? Anyway, thank you for investigation, I wouldn't think of using STE at all.

Apart from this strange annoyance, I'm happy with the state of the patch and its functionality, thank you once again.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org