Re: [hatari-devel] Systematic launch tests

Eero Tamminen schrieb:

> And I think that has actually been the case for long time,
> so I've been assuming that EmuTOS notices whether the disk
> needs to be byte-swapped or not?

> This is the disk image in question, it's partitioned & formatted
> with AHDI, I think v5:
> 	https://hatari.tuxfamily.org/hd80mb.image.gz

Detection of byte-swapped harddisks in EmuTOS is only supported for
those with MS-DOS style MBR/partition table: See
<https://github.com/emutos/emutos/blob/master/bios/disk.c#L396>

The disk image above -- being partitioned with AHDI -- has an Atari
partition table, though, and the byte order is wrong for IDE access.
Hence it is not recognized as a valid hard disk by EmuTOS.

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx