Re: [hatari-devel] Timestamp problem with GEMDOS drive

Maybe the time should have an option to be read on demand
from the host... as it was before. Then the user can choose to
set the clock either: Once at start-up 'or' On demand.

Note that a real Atari ST gets its time from a remote computer
(the keyboard). The Hatari host's time can be redirected
similarly as the host keyboard currently is.

One other thing: When a user sets the date and time on an
Atari ST. Does the date and time survive pressing the reset
button?