Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Screen in Protracker

Le 21/02/2017 à 19:48, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
I confirm the bottom display is not 100 % correct either on my STF FR
when I start in 60 Hz. There's a flickering black line just after the
1st pixel line of row "01". This is because the switch to 50 Hz lasts
sometimes too long and will create a blank line (tested in WS2, but
should be the case in all WS)

But I don't get the yellow pixels that can be seen under Hatari, so
there's a slight bug to fix here anyway.

Hi

protracker bottom border at 60 Hz is now fixed in Hatari devel version ; the yellow flickerings are gone, but the flickering black line is still there, similar to a real STF, as the border code wrongly triggers a blanl line sometimes.

This also fixes neochrome master bottom border at 60 Hz.