Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Screen in Protracker

On Fri, 24 Feb 2017, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:

Le 21/02/2017 à 19:00, Anders Eriksson a écrit :

I didn't try it ; does it work with Hatari in 60 Hz ?

Yep it does. Screendump with major gfxpowers:
http://ae.dhs.nu/pics/neo60hz.png

Nice logo, I need to remember to use it for my next intro :)

Anyway, it seems the white pixels on the 1st line of the black bottom border are not correct (similar problem to the yellow pixels on protracker).

I will have a look at this.

Hi,

that is not a bug, the two white lines show the right button colour and a single line show left button colour. In this case the right button is set to colour 0 (leftmost in the palette).

So all is fine as far as I can tell.

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@xxxxxx     http://www.dhs.nu/