Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Screen in Protracker

Le 24/02/2017 à 18:22, Anders Eriksson a écrit :

Hi,

that is not a bug, the two white lines show the right button colour and
a single line show left button colour. In this case the right button is
set to colour 0 (leftmost in the palette).

Ah ok, I was not a neochrome user, more degas elite in that time :)

So all is fine as far as I can tell.

In fact, I tried neochrome and it fails similar to protracker, but the difference is that NC always switches in 50 Hz, whatever TOS country you use. But after that, if you enable magnify and switch to 60 Hz inside NC, then lower border will flicker a lot.
This will be fixed soon.