Re: [hatari-devel] FPU update

Few examples please? I don't remember seeing rounding errors (Don't
include native FPU extended precision errors, I can't support those :))

My usual FPU test demos have gaps between textures if rounding is wrong
and I haven't seen those for long time.

I could be wrong but I thought I saw some in Hatari 2.00 for the rounding cases. I really haven't investigated any of them properly yet since I was adapting the tool for softfloat testing. When I get a bit more time I'll look at the latest Hatari dev version and see if there are any problems remaining.