Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Hatari 2.0.0 fails to create symlinks in a chroot

On 11/27/2016 01:10 PM, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Sun, 27 Nov 2016 00:46:28 +0200
On 11/26/2016 10:58 AM, Andrea Musuruane wrote:
[...]
It is also very difficult to look for current bugs
and  patches without one.

What kind of patches you're expecting?

I think Andrea is likely looking for patches that fix real bugs,
e.g. like:

https://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/rev/e6875a6f4281

... i.e. not patches for new features.

A well-maintained bugtracker could be useful for such things... but we
had a bug-tracker in the past (when Hatari was still hosted at
Sourceforge or Berlios), and it was almost completely neglected, so for
such a rather small project like Hatari, it seems it does not make
sense to maintain an additional bugtracker.

Information for relevant bug fixes is in release notes,
but our maintenance of it during development isn't very
systematic.  We could do better there.

Some recent items were missing, so I added them:
https://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/raw-file/tip/doc/release-notes.txt