Re: [hatari-devel] Ishar 1 and 2 falcon

Maybe you could just create the floppy with zip2st script?

Should be easier than doing it under emulation. :-)

	- Eero

On 11/26/2016 01:57 AM, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
I've created another floppy from scratch, then copied all the files,
then in hatari gui, I've done eject, then I quit hatari, launch hatari
V1.8 and my floppy is empty again :/

There's something wrong, I'll check again tomorrow.

Laurent