Re: [hatari-devel] Ishar 1 and 2 falcon

I'm doing some more tests:
I've created to 1.44Mo floppy disks with hatari and I'm curently copying the files of Ishar 1 on the 2 floppy.

Something strange :

When I enable floppy drive 1 and I insert the 1st floppy into and I enable the 2nd floppy drive and select the 2nd floppy into the drive B, I would have expected to have 2 floppy drives (A and B) actives with a floppy in the drive A and another floppy in the drive B.

But when I double click on the desktop icon of the drive B, the emulated falcon ask me to instert the floppy B into the drive A ...

Is it normal ?

Laurent