Re: [hatari-devel] Keyboard mappings?

On 03.11.2016 10:51, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> Le 03/11/2016 à 10:03, Thomas Huth a écrit :
>
>>> So, according to SDL2 pause and scrolllock would be 2 different keys ?
>>
>> Yes. It's normally the key between PRINT and PAUSE.
[...]
> So, it seems this key exist in one form or another in many keyboards for
> PC/linux.
>
> But what about OSX when they use the SDL UI, does this key exist too on
> Apple keyboard ?

If I googled that right, it's the F14 key on normal (external) Apple
keyboads. Laptops also do not seem to have that F14 key anymore, but
there might be a shortcut for that key, too (the websites that I've
found were not that clear about whether it works on all laptops or not).

In the worst case, Apple users can still use the key mapping file
feature of Hatari to define another key for UNDO if they really need it
(IIRC the non-English Apple users are used to the keymapping file
anyway, since the scancode mapping does not work with SDL1 on MacOSX).