Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Next release

Le 21/10/2016 à 23:44, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

This is correct (or at least better) link:
https://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel/2012/06/msg00107.html

I.e. Hatari can crash when Atari program has buggy DMA handling,
because wrong dmaRecord.frameCounter value can scribble all over
Hatari's own memory, or over the emulated memory.

This looks like a bug involving an old emutos version, do you know what emutos version was used ?
With latest emutos, I don't see a crash and sound play correctly.