Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Next release

Le 19/10/2016 à 09:03, Thomas Huth a écrit :

- The "memvalid" system variables currently have to be patched in most
cases.
  For improved compatibility (e.g. the game "Yolanda") it would be
better to
  skip this step, but we then run into multiple other problems
"

I slightly remember that we still have issues with that ... so maybe
keep it 'till we really fixed all issues?

Hi

I kept this entry, adding a note about the register $FF8001 that is not emulated yet.