Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Next release

Le 19/10/2016 à 00:10, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
I'm OK with all of them except "--fpu-type".
That option should really be named just "--fpu"
(I never remember that it requires "-type").

Hi

I don't have any opinion on this ; it could be changed if no one objects (or support both --fpu and --fpu-type for 2.0 and remove --fpu-type later)

- When playing Tautology 2 I noticed the mod player sound goes in and
out of
  sync. fading into crackle and back. (Using Hatari 1.4 with TOS 4.04 on
Mac
  OS X 10.6.5)
"

-> I could check this.

yes please ; this looks like the DMA sound problem I fixed for Falcon, but I don't have this game to check.

Other items were updated.