Re: [hatari-devel] From a short trip to Windows land

Without udev the SCSI Driver itself gets the media change message when
the device reports it. When udev is active udev gets this message, and
the SCSi Driver has to (indirectly) get the message from udev.
All in all a device reports a media change only once, even though
several processes may be interested in it. This is why special handling
is required, not just with Linux but in general.

Take care

Uwe