Re: [hatari-devel] From a short trip to Windows land

Am Sun, 15 May 2016 23:12:57 +0300

> Hi,
>
> On 05/15/2016 10:13 PM, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> >> * You broke NatFeats SCSI message.  It's about media change
> >>     notifications on *systems with udev*. On other systems
> >>     the code works fine without that support.

I had a very quick look at that code. Apart from the fact that it does
not match Hatari's coding style (please pay attention to that when
you accept new code!) ... how is media change notification supposed to
work on systems *without* udev? I couldn't spot that part in the code
yet...