Re: [hatari-devel] DIP switch support

Am Wed, 11 May 2016 15:40:31 +0000 (UTC)
schrieb Thorsten Otto <halgara@xxxxxxxx>:

> That looks strange to me for the TT case. Why is $9200 read as $3f
> when accessed as word, but $00 when accessed as as byte? The value
> for $9201 is the same in both cases.

If the hardware engineers did not implement the bits here at all, the
byte value at $9200 is likely random, depending on the previous bus
traffic. We've seen this with a couple of other undefined bits in other
registers already, though it mainly happened for STs only, as far as I
remember, STE, TT and Falcon seemed to be more well-defined 'til now.

 Thomas

>     "Konador, Cyprian" <cyprian.konador@xxxxxxx> schrieb am 12:19
> Mittwoch, 11.Mai 2016:
[...]