Re: [hatari-devel] Removed 8-bit-only screen rendering functions

Le 01/11/2015 23:39, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
color problem is fixed with your latest changes.
Also, I tried an older version an I confirm the broken / interlaced
result was present before, so this is not a regression related to your
code.

Hi

I found a problem with mono mode when restoring a memory snapshot.

start "hatari -m", wait for gem desktop to appear, then F12 + save memory snapshot "hatari.sav"

Now restart hatari --memstate hatari.sav and in my case the screen in entirely black.

Thomas, do you see that too ? (I didn't check if that was the case before you removed 8 bpp)