Re: [hatari-devel] STF/STE using WinUAE CPU in prefetch mode -> CE mode available

Tonight tests : STe 1Mo, tos 1.62 Fr, cycle exact

Dune demos : OK   ;)
Brain damage : OK
Frantic demo : OK
Insomnia demo : OK
Mental hanghover : KO (double bus error, was generating infinite errors on hatari_oldCPU) maybe my copy is broken or maybe this is a new candidate for debugging, I don't know.
Vectorius demo 1 :  OK
C++ is forbidden : OK
0Ompa (2Mb min) : OK
Drone (4 Mb min) : OK but the last effect with stars sprites shows gliches on the right of the screen (all other overscan effects don't)
Sea of colors (4 Mb min) : OK
Muda (tested with 4 Mb) :  OK
Return (Hemoroid) (tested with 4 Mb) : OK
Skirt! (4ko ste demo) : OK
Wake up (MSB) :
Rebirth : OK
Smoke town : OK