Re: [hatari-devel] STF/STE using WinUAE CPU in prefetch mode -> CE mode available

I've tested more demos, everything was OK.
All tests done with Tos 1.04 fr on a stf 1 Mo.

Cuddly demo
overscan demo
vodka demos
some DUNE demos
Just buggin

For Illusion demo, it seems that my copy was corrupted.

So, everything seems to work well now.

I haven't tested STe specific demos, should I ?

Regards

Laurent