[hatari-devel] OS X devel compiled binary

Anders,

Yes, I have XQuartz installed on my system and it finds the PNG library when compiling Hatari. The release packages have been done by either Jerome or Troed. I am hopeful one of them will be able to do it again for the next release since they either embed a PNG framework or link the library inside of the OS X package.

If I end up producing the release version, then I will definitely have to work out a way either for the cmake script to not detect my PNG library or find a way to embed it into Hatari itself. Normally, I just produce executables for my personal use until the official binary is released.

Bob C