Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Next Hatari version for OS X

On Mon, 14 Sep 2015, Eero Tamminen wrote:

Hi,

On maanantai 14 syyskuu 2015, Anders Eriksson wrote:
One thing I forgot to mention last time, which is also an old bug that's
still there: When exiting Hatari with WinUAE CPU, Hatari crashes instead
of exiting.

A short video that illustrates the bug:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TnsiIFqnQg

Looking at the video, it seems that you're using Falcon mode with TOS v4.

Are there any other steps needed to reproduce the crash?

Just booting TOS v4, using SDL GUI and closing Hatari doesn't cause
any problems on Linux and Valgrind doesn't report any issues either.

If your use-case is really this simple, I assume the problem is OSX
specific, either in the OSX GUI code (which is maintained by OSX
users, not us), or OSX libSDL.

Hello,

yes it is OS X (see subject). The SDL UI bugs in Falcon mode, but with some fiddling I managed to hit exit there anyways and the same crash happens. It also crash if I press cmd-q hotkey as well. The same libSDL works in ST/e modes.

But no, no other steps needed, just Falcon setting (the same with both CPU emulators). It's been like this a long time and I remember reading it on the list before as well.

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@xxxxxx     http://www.dhs.nu/