|Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Next Hatari version for OS X|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Next Hatari version for OS X
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 23:07:57 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=262vpa+43OZAIJXy1QEURXX9o5g54GAOVHZ68aciWD0=; b=Fu5JwywICSBz2LMXs7HZ+AmjeAksuu2C1IpqQPxbf3pDe8x69eCsSvd2hxSfRMQpTf 7yUB/F59w0G/qfPSuHSLPFUQX1ieKnkmta7BOiIIazOogFjeKKgibsfbxD9K+xYF/kUc wrJobMz5rsVZbqKXaR1ayWWpExPERAdbtvqaALP2PhZUVT7MPszYUOETXEioSJjvvAYe fNFasN1fIZunSU3BJDBcb7xUyx4uyqKgExmy/5NExSmLnnKo57e6TyDV9njhBM6y0XbN XjRG6DseNAtbW3M/ohpKqrmHpB1hWKJJZ9HGlkc9nfNscBzSABZx7f02t608vzIbI8cB FhTQ==
Alright, here's the repack. Please verify. README-first.txt has been updated to reflect "1.9.0 #2" and the name of the image when mounted also mentions "rel 2". Otherwise the only change is the proper Hatari_Falcon.app.
I haven't changed the name of the .dmg (or the .zip) - assuming the devel-version from 29th of June was close enough to release that this can be a silent replace. Nicolas, change as you see fit if you think otherwise.