Re: [hatari-devel] (Missing) TT SCSI emulation problems

Hi Thomas,

I see your point, this is quite a tricky issue. All in all it's mostly
about convenience. Besides me there were also one or two users who
stumble upon HDDRIVER hanging when SCSI devices are not switched off in
the configuration. That's why I wonder whether one can do something
about it. As far as I am concerned I can live with patching Hatari (my
local sources).
I don't see any other solution than the one proposed. On the other hand
(I think you already mentioned this), a patched TOS might do the trick.
One could argue that TOS 3.06 is broken because it accesses the SCSI bus
even if there is no SCSI hardware.

Anyway, there is no need for any immediate action. Are there any
volunteers who are going to implement SCSI/DMA for Hatari? ;-)

Take care

Uwe