Re: [hatari-devel] (Missing) TT SCSI emulation problems

Hi Thomas,

Indeed, TOS 3.0x will probably fail because there is no reason for TOS
to expect that the SCSI hardware is not available.
It may be possible to resolve this by only raising a bus error for one
of the SCSI chip registers, so that TOS does not crash but at least
HDDRIVER (any maybe CBHD) is able to detect that there is no SCSI chip.
How should I modify the Hatari sources to test this, i.e. how can I
raise a bus error when reading from a particular memory address?

Take care

Uwe