Re: [hatari-devel] (Missing) TT SCSI emulation problems

Just tested with ioMemTabTT: When I disable the bus error for only 14
instead of 16 bytes and at the same time modify HDDRIVER to access $ff878e
instead of $ff8780 in order to test for the presence of the SCSI chip
it appears to work, i.e. HDDRIVER assumes that there is no TT-compatible
SCSI and does not hang anymore.
It does not help with CBHD, though, but there will most likely not be any
fix for CBHD anyway, given that it is not maintained anymore.

Would you agree that we should test this change with the next development
version after the release of Hatari 1.9.0?

For TOS 3.06 not to crash when booting at least for 10 bytes starting with
$ff8780 there must not be a bus error, by the way.

Take care

Uwe