Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Next Hatari version for OS X

Will try. Moving house tomorrow so things are a bit hectic here.

/Troed

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 2:03 PM, Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 23/06/2015 07:34, Jerome Vernet a écrit :
Le 22/06/2015 23:48, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

Hi

thanks, I updated all the files.

But I see 2 new files :
iconMSAdisk.png
iconSTdisk.png

I can't see where they're refered from. They should be added to the repo ?

They are used in my own build to have icons for .st and .msa files under
Finder, when added to XCode Project. I do not know how to add them to
the cmake build system...

So, right now, it's not useful.

ok, main repo updated.

Bob / Troed or other people using the OSX UI, could you do a pull from the main repo and check everything compiles for you ?

Thanks