Re: [hatari-devel] Feedback SDL2 support

Le 24/05/2015 22:36, David Savinkoff a écrit :

The ugly
6) run hatari and note that the hatari window is centered on the desktop.
7) move the hatari window.
8) press F11 and note that hatari is full screen.
9) press F11 and note that the hatari window is !!! centered on the desktop.
10) repeat (7) to (9) to note that the hatari window is erroneously re-centered.

Thus there is a problem with the mouse and the window in SDL2
(this problem may manifest itself differently on different systems).

Hi

regarding this 3rd point with the window (not mouse) position, this is handled by the window manager, not by the application (hatari) itself.

I see the same behaviour with SDL1 : if I go fullscreen with F11 and press F11 again, hatari 's window position is changed.
If I have another window on the same screen, it might even changed too.

I don't think this is SDL1/2 specific, it's up to the window manager to handle the windows' position and to restore them after processing a fullscreen request ; some WM will handle it better than others AFAIK (in my case, KDE doesn't handle it very well)