|Re: [hatari-devel] GEMDOS HD emulation, Hatari cartridge program load code and TT-RAM|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] GEMDOS HD emulation, Hatari cartridge program load code and TT-RAM
- From: David Savinkoff <dsavnkff@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 13:46:47 -0600 (MDT)
- Thread-index: fe2uVReFCIgsAG+V3UJfgx8629XkYA==
- Thread-topic: GEMDOS HD emulation, Hatari cartridge program load code and TT-RAM
This cartrige/icon thing has been a bad Hatari feature from
the first time I used Hatari.
I don't know if I ever mentioned it, but I couldn't believe that
it could go unnoticed. Now I have faith this problem will be
fixed before a new release. :)
----- Eero Tamminen wrote:
> On sunnuntai 19 huhtikuu 2015, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > schrieb Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > > Yes, that's the one. But is it normal that when I select this menu
> > > item *each time* a new letter "c" appears, so that you have multiple
> > > drives "c"? (I currently cannot verify this with real hardware.)
> > Oh, that's funny, I never noticed that before ... but I think this must
> > be a bug in TOS, AFAIK there's hardly anything we can do about this in
> > Hatari.
> This happens with TOS v2, v3 and v4 ("Install devices" creates
> yet another cartridge item each time it's invoked).
> There's no icon for Cartridge with earlier TOS versions or
> with EmuTOS.
> - Eero