Re: [hatari-devel] GEMDOS HD emulation, Hatari cartridge program load code and TT-RAM

Hi Thomas,

Yes, that's the one. But is it normal that when I select this menu item
*each time* a new letter "c" appears, so that you have multiple drives
"c"? (I currently cannot verify this with real hardware.)

Take care

Uwe