|Re: [hatari-devel] GEMDOS HD emulation, Hatari cartridge program load code and TT-RAM|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] GEMDOS HD emulation, Hatari cartridge program load code and TT-RAM
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 20:48:04 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1429469285; l=943; s=domk; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Disposition:Content-Type:MIME-Version: References:Subject:To:From:Date; bh=5EKFQu83j+Ixuy96yNPUJ+t/caCOrAqStrLDuUCkLxM=; b=IL8cvyjxZ0Jp5lJFdW8unjxXqygF2iOU7M45dO7K7omxHYzkwcw78+FDYhBVfX37WVq UpKXyhrVrxz8qYI9sdwAg+b22g6c0SaG+CLwzQKNJJyjyq4PWvWxDlk01DWp01Mna/tFq 01d0CdJObbwy4JolZjBQp3D6839HR226Db8=
but it only does that if there actually is a cartridge, doesn't it? So
is there always a cartridge with Hatari? (I may have missed a thread
where this has already been discussed.)
> On sunnuntai 19 huhtikuu 2015, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > schrieb Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > > Yes, that's the one. But is it normal that when I select this menu
> > > item *each time* a new letter "c" appears, so that you have multiple
> > > drives "c"? (I currently cannot verify this with real hardware.)
> > Oh, that's funny, I never noticed that before ... but I think this must
> > be a bug in TOS, AFAIK there's hardly anything we can do about this in
> > Hatari.
> This happens with TOS v2, v3 and v4 ("Install devices" creates
> yet another cartridge item each time it's invoked).
> There's no icon for Cartridge with earlier TOS versions or
> with EmuTOS.
> - Eero